Sunday, October 19, 2014

BREAKUP

                                        “BREAKUP”
  


                                         “Hate you to the core... I don’t ever want to see you again in my life...” She burst out in the phone.“Even I don’t want to see you. Just get lost...” I shouted back and hung up the phone.
             I never thought of this will happen to us...  we loved each other a lot... we cared for each other. We loved to spend our days with each other. But now we didn't even want to see each other... I came to my room. Throwing my mobile away I laid on my bed. ‘Fuck how the hell she can say like that???  She cheated me. I don’t ever want to see her again. You are not the only girl in this world just get lost.’ I said to myself with so much of frustration. 
2 DAYS LATER...
How is she supposed to say like that to me??  I thought she loved me but she lied. She cheated me. I won’t ever think of her again in my life... I need to move on. I'm not going to care whatever the hell happens to her. 
1 WEEK LATER...
I hate her to the core... I shouldn't have proposed her. I should have left her before. I shouldn't have loved her like the way I did... I'm not going to think of her again in my life... I'm going to look after my life... just get lost.


FEW MONTHS LATER...
How is she supposed to say like that??? I thought she loved me truly... But she went away... Leaving me alone she went away... why did you do this to me...? Please come back to me... I can’t live without you. Everything is reminding you off...  Whenever I see some couples going on a bike. It reminds you and me. I have taken you to so many places.  In fact you hugged me first when I was taking you to your home from your college. Still I can feel it... Whenever I see a church it reminds you. Still I can remember that cute face when you was praying there for a long time by closing your eyes.. I just stared at you... I was just looking at you as of a baby look at his Mom. When I was taking you back from the church I asked you about your prayer... but you said like a kid  “ If I said about my prayer it won’t happen in the future  so don’t ask about it” Even I don’t know what you had prayed for.. Have you prayed for this break up?? Huh? Don’t you wish to be with me? You left me... it’s all my fault I shouldn't have let you to go. I want to see you again. I can’t stop thinking about you. You are everywhere. Everything is reminding you. Come back to me.  It all happened coz of me. Coz of my ego.  I thought to see you before you go to Bangalore for your semester hols. But it didn't happen. You called in the morning and said you can’t come. It tempted me up. You went and stayed there for about a month. You didn't think about me. You just texted me rarely on Facebook. Still I don’t know how I survived that month without seeing you. We talked rarely through phone. We started to avoid each other. Our conversation always ended in an argument.  I thought of coming there to see you. But my ego stopped me. I was just counting the days to see you back. 
And finally, the day has going to come. I felt so happy coz you are going to come tomorrow and everything is going to get solved once I see you. But you failed me. I called you but you talked so formally... It made me feel worse. You stopped showing your love to me. I shouted at you. We argued again. I shouldn't have given you this pain. I know that made you leave me...we argued a lot that night. Even I wished for leaving you. But now it’s killing me so badly... your absence is killing me. I want you to be with me... Please come back...
(2-12-2017)
              “Raaaam” my wife shouted from the kitchen. “Hmm, not now.... I'm little busy in writing something... you have your dinner.”  I replied her from the study room. 
“What? Are you saying you don’t want to have your dinner??” she asked “Hmmmmm please dear... I want to finish it soon...  once after finishing this I’ll have... Now please you have your dinner and sleep soon” I replied her... 
“I have said you many times don’t skip your meal. You won’t listen to me. Do whatever you want.” she shouted. I laughed hearing this. She is like a kid to me. Even for a small issue she will argue with me. But I love it always. She is my everything.... tomorrow is her birthday so I want to present her something memorable. I thought to buy her a ring.... But Spending thousands on jewels or dresses won’t make her happy...I knew her... All she expects from me is my love... She has no interest’s in these jewels and other things which most women wish for...  I want to gift her something which really makes her feel so special...  So I decided to present her a book with a love story which is written by my own... I thought for so many months. Nothing came through my mind... Finally a good love story stroked my mind... I was just writing it... but my wife wants me to leave this and want to have the same Roti and Chana masala which she cooks for the dinner always... 'haha love you Meri Jaan But I want to finish this first..' I thought to myself and continued to write. Few hours later I finished writing the story... But now all I wanna do is keep a catchy title for this awesome love story... after so many hours of thinking I found an awesome title for this story... I wrote it on the first page... I bind the papers and wrapped it with a gift wrapper... Now I waited for the clock to tick 12.
(3-12-2017)
   Its 12 now... I went to my room... My sweet heart was sleeping like a baby... I went near to her and whispered in her ear “Happy bday Dear” she waked up like a little girl and she  smiled at me... I kissed her on her cheek and handed the gift. She felt so happy and asked with an excitation “what is there in it?”  I replied, “haha anyhow you are going to see it... just open and see it dear”. She opened up the present with so much of excitation.  She found a book and a letter in it. She read the letter 
“Hi, sweetheart... wishing you a many more happy returns of the day...  Love you a lot dear... I wanna be the first wish on your b’day and I'm sorry for disturbing you in the middle of your sleep...” reading this she smiled at me... I simply shrugged and asked her to continue with a smile. I'm so happy to have you by my side... Love you loads... and I have written something for you dear... I thought to give something rather than giving you an ordinary gift... So I decided to write a love story for my dear... it is for you...  love you dear.” after finish reading the letter she took the book and she was about to read... I interrupted her in the middle and said “Dear I'm going to terrace... I want you to read this alone. Come there after finishing it” saying this I went upstairs... she nodded her head and opened the first page... she read the title it is BREAKUP I watched her face... She looked puzzled as I had said her it is a love story but the title doesn't match up with a story. I smiled and left the room. She started to read...

                              BREAKUP

          “...............................I can’t live without her... I wanna be with her... I wanna talk to her again... I wanna see her again... but I don’t know whether she is feeling the same. It has been 3 months since I talked to her after our break up. I needed her so badly. I can’t even concentrate on my work... I couldn't sleep well.
  I decided to talk with her. I dialled her number. I thought she won’t pick the call but I heard her voice. “Hello is this you?? Hello... Hello...”  I'm hearing my girl’s voice after 3 months... I felt so happy... Tears rolled down on my cheeks... I wanna say her sorry... I want her back... but I couldn't  say anything... She cried on the phone “it took 3 months for you to call me back right?? You said you won’t let me go... But you did... Hate you ... do you know how much I missed you??? I was thinking about you all the time... Can’t you understand I'm a girl even when I leave you... You should not allow me to go... you should chase me... You fool, you idiot... I need you back... love you a lot” she cried over the phone... She said everything that I thought to say... I can’t even speak... I was stunned... I simply cried... “Hello Hello??” she continued saying it... Then I replied I'm sorry dear... I shouldn't have let you go... I want you back... Please forgive me...”
      I started to love her more after the breakup. That is the last time we ever fought. We loved each other a lot than before... It’s all coz of the BREAKUP which we had some months ago... And after few years I married her and lived happily together. I want her to be happy all the time... I will do anything for her. I don’t even wanna spend a single minute without her and today is her birthday... so I'm gifting My I meant OUR love story as your birthday gift... Love you a lot davs... just be with me always... :) with this I ended the story
Epilogue:
            I was standing on the terrace looking at the stars... she came with the teary eyes... “Hi, sweetheart!!!” I said to her without even saying anything she hugged me and said “you idiot...Why are you making me cry all the times” I smiled and replied “sorry davssssssss before finishing the word she kissed me on the lips and shut me down... I kissed her back... “You know what I prayed on the day when you took me to the church for the first time??” I asked “what??” and she replied “I prayed that you should be the only guy whom I live with... till I die I should wanna be only with you... I wanna marry you and have your child in my womb... If not I don’t wanna live.I prayed this and now it happened”. saying this she took my hand and kept it on her stomach and said I'm having your child with me Ram. Love you a lot”.  With the eyes full of tears I hugged her tightly and said “Love you too davs”.

No comments:

Post a Comment