Thursday, September 11, 2014

I’ll Never let yu go:)

                   I’ll  Never let yu goJ
                   It all happened a month before. Now I'm all alone. I used to hold her hand all the time but now I'm holding a pitcher. It has been two weeks since I left my apartment. I don’t wish to go anywhere. I even don’t want to see anyone. Everything is coz of my ego. I shouldn't have shown it to her. She was the only one I have but now even I don’t have her. I avoided all my friends. Later they too started minding their work. No one cared for me. I hurt the one who cared for me. I deserve this.  With the pitcher at one hand and the mobile at other I went to my room. As always before I sleep I used to see my Facebook profile, to see our pictures which we posted on the Valentine’s Day. I started reading all those comments where my friends posted. “Wow, yu 2 luk grt”  “Osum couples”  “Smile lyk dis always guys”. All my friends know about us. I even saw many messages. Everybody texted me after knowing about my break up. I read all those messages. Everybody tried to say the same thing that I should forget her and move on which I couldn't even think of. Suddenly a new notification popped up. ‘You have 1 new friend request.’ I was not in the mood to see it. So I logged out and continued to have my beer again. Days went with the same. A few weeks later when I opened my Facebook page again to see our pic. This new friend request disturbed me. I clicked to see who it is. It was from an unknown girl Shriya. A cute Barbie doll pic. I accepted her friend request. I received a message from her as soon as I accepted the request.  It was HiJ with a smiley. It reminded my Madhu. After seeing the text I replied her “hello” then she started the conversation. Said everything about her. She is from Mysore and she is doing her engineering. She is single and so on. Then she asked about me. I hesitated to answer her questions first but still something made me text her. We chatted for a while even in our first conversation. Later unknowingly I slept having my mobile in my hand. I woke up after a long gap. I felt like I've slept for decades. After I got up from my bed I searched my mobile it was under my blanket. When I opened it. I was shocked coz I had received more than 50 messages. It was all from her. I felt too sad coz I went without saying anything to her. I waited for her to come on-line and I replied “Sorry.”
Two months later.......
   “Hey sweetheart... Today you have an important presentation to do.. All the best do well I’ll pray for you...” As always she texted me first at the morning. These 2months we became too close. I’m her best buddy now. She knew everything about me, even about my break up. I replied her “Thanks a lot shriya... I’ll definitely do wellJ With a smiley. Then I went to my office. As it was one of the important meeting all my higher officers had came from my company’s U.S branch. I started my presentation.  Presented about my team’s sales record which we provided to our U.S clients. They all were so happy as my project lead to a 5.6million$ profit for my company. Everybody appreciated me. I returned to my apartment with so much of happiness after completing all those presentation work. All I did was took my laptop out and texted her in Facebook. “shriya I did my p.p.t well and everybody appreciated me.. It’s all coz of you.. Thanks a lot...”
I texted her and waited for her reply. She replied me after an hour. “Don’t say thanks sweetheart... I wish to be with you all the time. Not only now but forever. Love you a lot...” After seeing this reply I was shocked. Coz I can’t think of anyone in Madhu’s place. Even she knows that but why she proposed me now? I really don’t know what to say. I don’t want to hurt her. I just felt numb. Later I replied her.

     I'm sorry shriya... I can’t love anyone... I loved her and I’ll luv her...  the only girl I can think of holding my hand is Madhu...  The only girl I can think of spending my life is Madhu. Even she is not with me. I know someday she will come back to me. I'm sorry”
Sending this message I logged out my Facebook and went. So many thoughts were running in my mind. All these two months which I spent with her. She supported me during my bad phase of my life. I felt sad for her. Having these thoughts I went to Facebook to say sorry to her. I received a message from her. After reading it I was shocked and it made me to cry. Her reply was... “I came back to you Ram. Even I can’t think of holding someone’s hand other than you...  the only guy I can think of spending my life is you...!! I can’t live without you Ram... It’s me madhu!!”

4 comments: