Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My final words :(

My final words :(
 “Hi, sweetheart how are you?:)” As always, even now I started the conversation with the same sentence. But this time this will be my last message to her..!!
couldn't even think of this situation which I'm facing right now. As of all couples we loved each other a lot. To be frank even more than others. We cared for each other. We supported each other. But all ended within a moment. Even now I can think of all those beautiful moments which I spent with her. My angel. She is definitely one in a million. We even talked about having our own house and having two children in future that too a gal and a boy as she wished for. But I never thought this all will be ending as an imagination. I thought to hold her hand even when I was about to die. But now my love is about to die. Hmm yes... She broke up with me a week ago. I couldn't forget her. Everything is reminding me of her. All those letters she gave the chocolate rappers even her text messages. From the day I proposed till now her picture is my wallpaper on my mobile phone. I’ll start my day only by seeing her. It’ll definitely make me lucky the whole day. But I never thought I’ll be so unlucky to be with her forever..!! 
I started typing my final words just by wiping out my tears.
“Hi, sweetheart...  how are you? Hope you are doing fine. :)”
 [Even when I forget to use a smiley in my text she’ll shout at me as of my mother do when I skip a meal. ]  
“Sorry for disturbing you... I just want to say I love you and I don’t want to leave you no matter what happens.. all those beautiful moments starting from posing a family pic by having a small girl doll with you to the one hour time which we spent at the K.G hospital reception waiting for your scan results even then we were making fun of all those guys out there. Still, I'm living with all these memories sweetheart. As I always say I won’t leave you alone. Even when your doctor said you are having only a few more weeks to spend; as your Intracranial neoplasm  is killing you slowly I just thought the same I’ll never leave you alone  no matter what happens. You left me because of your Tumour. You left because; you don’t want to make me feel unhappy all the time. You left me because; you don’t want to see me crying all the time right? I won’t cry anymore. I won’t feel anymore... I’ll just wait up there for you. I can’t think anyone other than you. Take care sweetheart.”
  I was thinking to click the send button before I close my eyes. I won’t be having enough time. Even when I wish to have, this poison won’t give me any more seconds. I sent the message.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       “MESSAGE DELIVERED TO Swthrt ”

  Even I got the delivered message. When I clicked the back key all I saw was the beautiful smiling pic of her wearing the lavender colour Saree which I gifted her during our 1st anniversary. How could I be alone without seeing this beautiful smile? How could I live without holding her hand? How could I be happy without her? I start my day by seeing her pic but now I'm ending my life by seeing this beautiful angel. Love you Davs!!! which was My Final Words.

No comments:

Post a Comment